Applications for admission are accepted in October / November. On the basis of these applications entrance examinations are held in the school, in December. Formal admission for successful candidates is complete only after the admission form has been duly filled and the Security Deposit and Admission Fee have been paid. This amount is not refundable in the case of a new admitant, not joining later.
New admissions are confined to classes one to seven only. In case of withdrawal in the month of December, can admissions to other classes be considered.
No pupil will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the last school attended.
No pupil suffering from an infectious or contagious disease can be admitted in school. A detailed medical report of eyes, ears, nose, dental, chest, blood, etc. along with any past medical history has to be attached to the admission form to enable the school authorities to take the best care of the child.
Boarders who are considered medically unfit to participate in the school games for a prolonged period will not be retained in the school.
A pupil who fails for two consecutive years in the same class will be asked to leave the school. For withdrawal of a pupil from school during the school session, the full term fee will be charged. Security Deposit will be refunded, for regular students only in the month of February, If prior notice is given before the first week of February. In case of a pupil leaving school in the course of the scholastic year the security deposit will be forfeited.
The management, acting through the Principal, reserves the right of resigning at any time and without assigning reason the charge of any pupil who for any reason, is deemed unsatisfactory.
- Fees are to be paid in advance before the stipulated date of each term installments, falling which a late fee of Rs. 200/- per month will be levied.
- The School reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year should it be deemed necessary.
Mode & Date Of Payment
- All payments preferably to be made by draft.
- 1st term Installments (March, April, May & June) to be paid in March.
- 2nd term Installments (July, August, September & October) to be paid in May.
- 3rd term Installments (November, December, January & February) to be paid in October.
P.S. Out station parents who cannot come to take their children for their holidays, should make whole year payment in March when joining the school for the new session.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PART PAYMENT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- The School uniform consists of a navy blue blazer with the school crest, grey trousers, white shirt and school tie. During class periods they must wear their grey trousers, white shirt, school pullover, school tie, socks and black shoes.