There are 3 Terms in the Junior, Middle and Senior school
|I||APRIL – JUNE|
|II||JULY – OCTOBER|
|III||NOVEMBER – FEBUARY|
- For Grade I-XII, in each term there shall be a Term exam of 80 marks.
- There shall be one Cycle Test for each subject in each Term. The weightage of each Cycle Test is 20 marks.
- There shall be various internal assessments every term. Each level ( Junior, Middle and Senior) will have different aspects of internal assessments. Junior classes may take classroom behaviour, projects, holiday homework as a part of internal assessment. Middle school may take Projects and Notebook upkeep as a part of internal assessment whiles it is suggested that Grades IX- XII will have at least two class tests conducted by the subject teacher as a part of internal assessment.
Internal assessment would have the following components:
|1.||CLASS PARTICIPATION||10 MARKS|
|2.||PROJECTS/ HOLIDAY HOMEWORK||10 MARKS|
|3.||CLASS WORK/ HOMEWORK||10 MARKS|
|4.||CYCLE TEST||20 MARKS|
Internal Assessment aggregated to 50 marks
- Cycle test (20 marks) combined with other internal assessments is totalled to 50 marks and doubled to get 100 marks.
- For Grade I- V, 40% of these 100 marks is taken out and added to the Term exam of 60 marks.
- For Grade VI-XII, 20% of these 2 x 50 marks is taken out and added to the Half Yearly/ an End Term exam of 80 marks.
- For Grade VI-X, 20% Internal Assessment (refer point (VII) above) added to 80% of Term aggregates to 100% for the entire term.