In Sacred Heart School, Classes Kindergarten to Grade V is known as the Primary School.
- Value Education- through theme based assemblies, moral science cases and through Circle Time
- Strong foundation in Spoken and Written English through spoken English Classes, the Wordsworth programme, the Drop Everything and Read Programme and activities that encourages the use of Spoken English.
- Strong foundation in Mathematics through the Mind Spark programme and competent teachers.
- Social Studies, Second languages and Third Languages (from Grade V onwards) are emphasised on through competent teachers, project method and activities that builds skill and understanding
- Sports are an integral part of the Primary School curriculum and students are exposed to various games and sports like swimming, badminton, football, basketball and volleyball.
- Outings, Picnics and many other extracurricular activities like karate is organised for the Primary School